Generally women have this question in their mind “how to increase libido in women” due to lack of their sex drive. It has been observed that the decrease in the libido or sex drive occurs due to reasons like menopause, depression, medication, pregnancy, drugs, alcohol, tiredness, diabetes, smoking etc.
The decrease in libido in women can create stress and may lead to depression in both the women and her partner. Generally people do not try to understand why the situation of decrease in libido occurred but they take it personally and get stressed out. The first step which should be taken to solve the problem is to determine the cause behind the decrease in libido and this can be done by observing minutely the changes done recently in the women’s life. Sometimes it is very easy to fix the problem after determining the reason behind it e.g. if the women has recently started some medication it can be altered or stopped while sometimes it is very difficult to determine and fix the problem.
The lack of libido cab be dealt by giving the women some therapy which can help her a lot. There are some drugs available for the treatment of lack of libido. Some herbs and regular exercise can also help a lot. The regular exercise helps in decreasing stress and lethargy which will help in dealing with low libido in women. The change in the diet has also proven to increase libido in women.
Some foods which will help out in the increase the libido in women are:
1. Celery: It is an effective stimulant in increasing the libido in women as it has androsterone hormone which is an odorless hormone released by males and acts in increasing libido in women. It can be easily used in raw form.
2. Bananas: It is a good source of bromelain enzyme which is observed to increase libido in women and help men in getting rid of impotency. Banana is also a good source of vitamin B (riboflavin) and potassium which is helpful in increasing body’s energy.
3. Raw oysters: Oysters are rich in zinc which is helpful in increasing libido. They should be taken in raw form to have maximum effect of it as after cooking they can lose some of the zinc resulting in less effectiveness. It also has some dopamine content in it which is said to be effective in increment of libido.
4. Avocado: It has folic acid content in it which helps the body in metabolizing protein resulting in increment of energy hence increment in libido. It also has vitamin B6 and potassium (stimulates women’s thyroid gland responsible for release of sex hormones) content in it which helps in increment of libido in both men and women.
5. Almonds: They are the major source of essential primary acids. It has been observed that the aroma of almond is helpful in increment of libido in women. So scents or perfumes having aroma of almond can be used in the therapy of increment of libido in women.