The presence of papules, blackheads, nodules, cysts, whiteheads or milia and pustules are related with the problem of acne. The problem of acne is divided into two categories. They are inflamed and non-inflamed. Inflamed acne results into redness and inflammation whereas non-inflamed acne is not related with any such types of problem.
Some of the important areas of the body which usually get affected by acne are back, shoulders, upper arms, face, neck and chest. It may also affect on the torso, arms and legs. We often see that the acne usually affects the teenagers on the forehead, nose and chin. With the growing age the acne appears towards the outer part of the face.
There are some important factors which affects the acne. They are heredity, diet, disease, age, gender, environment, personal hygiene, cosmetics, stress, drugs, friction and hormonal changes.
Many people who are suffering from the problem of acne are prone to scarring of acne. But there are lots of herbal remedies for acne scars which are easily available in your kitchen.
1. Vitamin E oil is very effective and safe herbal treatment for acne scars. You can take a little bit of vitamin E oil and massage twice a day into the skin. Its application softens our skin and also improves the appearance of acne scars.
2. You can also prepare a scrub to reduce the problem of acne scars. Prepare a thick paste by mixing 1 tablespoon wheat germ, 2 teaspoons clear honey, 1 teaspoon sunflower oil and 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice. Apply this paste in small circular rubbing movements to your face as well as to your neck. Leave as it is for five minutes and then wash it off with warm water and then with cold water. Apply this paste twice a week.
3. Application of baking soda with water twice a day will work a great to reduce acne scar. It alkalizes our skin and makes our skin healthier to heal fast.
4. Prepare a mixture of sandalwood and rosewater and apply to your face. After 30 minutes you can rinse your face. Its regular application reduces acne scarring.
5. Tea tree oil is also very effective and safe herbal treatment for acne scars. It reduces the redness and also helps our skin to heal faster as it is an anti-fungal. You just have to dab a little tea tree oil with the help of a cotton swab onto the acne scars.
6. Golden Glow capsule works as a herbal treatment for acne with scars by purifying your blood and detoxifying the entire body system. It is one of the safest ways to get rid of scars and blemishes.