Skin complexion is the appearance and the natural color of the skin of an individual. The skin color normally ranges from whitish to black. People living in sunny areas have a darker complexion usually because they have more quantities of melanin. Melanin is a protein molecule that protects against the sun exposure making the skin look dark in color. Nearly everybody is looking for how to improve skin complexion.
There are many ways to take care of your complexion and become fairer. People with darker complexion want a fairer skin mostly and improvement can be achieved by following some basic tips. The list below comprises of ways on how to improve skin complexion and look better:
1. Lemon: Lemon is often used to improve skin complexion. It is a natural bleaching agent and can be applied to the skin directly or can be mixed with honey and applied. It helps in removing the tan on the skin and makes the skin look fairer.
2. Cucumber: Cucumber can be applied directly to the skin; you may scrub your face with the cucumber slices and then apply the juice of the cucumber, leave it on for some time before washing it off.
3. Oatmeal: Oatmeal can be used to improve skin complexion. Mix it with tomato juice and some yogurt and apply this mixture. Leave it on for some time and then wash.
4. Sandalwood Powder: Mix sandalwood powder with some milk and apply this paste on the skin.
5. Egg: Egg white can be applied to the skin and left till it dries. Then wash it.
6. Tomato: Cut a slice of tomato and rub it on your skin regularly if you want to improve skin complexion.
7. Almond: Soak few almonds in little milk over the night. Grind this in the morning and make a paste. Use this paste and apply over the skin. Wash after a while. Using almonds is effective in how to improve skin complexion tips.
8. Vitamin E: Vitamin E is essential for a healthy skin. Include this vitamin in your diet or apply vitamin E by breaking a capsule directly on the skin.
9. Flaxseeds: Flaxseeds consist of omega 3 fatty acids. This is beneficial for the skin and to improve skin complexion. Include flaxseeds in your diet by adding it to your breakfast cereal every day.
10. Gram Flour: Add little milk to gram flour and make a paste. Apply this paste to your face and gently rub it and take it off after a while. Wash after that. This helps in improving the complexion and makes the skin smooth.
Apart from following these tips on how to improve skin complexion, it is important to eat a healthy diet. The diet should consist of vitamins and minerals required by the body to stay healthy and fit. Eat fish, nuts, carrots, spinach, broccoli and sweet potatoes. Also drink plenty of water to keep the skin clean and to improve skin complexion. Remember to exfoliate, moisturize and protect your skin from the sun and pollutants.