If you have got acne and are wondering how to remove acne fast with natural treatment, read on for the treatments available. Acne is a skin condition and can often lead to scars in many people. It is a common skin condition present in most of the people. Many medications, creams and ointments are there in the market for treating acne, but they can have some side effects. If you want your smooth skin back without any side effects you need to know how to remove acne fast with natural treatment.
Many natural remedies are available which are beneficial for removing acne and for improving the skin health overall. These remedies are also much cheaper than purchasing antibiotics or creams. Many people have experienced great relief in condition of acne by using these natural remedies. To know more on how to remove acne fast and naturally read the treatments listed below:
1. Tea Tree Oil: Tea tree oil can be applied to the acne with a cotton swab. This oil contains a substance which helps in this condition.
2. Lemon Juice: Lemon juice can be mixed with rose water and applied to remove acne fast and naturally.
3. Tomato: Rub a cut tomato gently over the pimples and then wash your face.
4. Ice: Put ice in a cloth and rub over the skin where the pimples are. Ice aids in reducing the redness and inflammation.
5. Aloe Vera: Apply the juice or gel of Aloe Vera on the pimples or consume this juice internally. Aloe Vera is an effective remedy if you are looking out on how to remove acne fast and naturally. Aloe Vera is used for treating all kinds of skin problems.
6. Neem: Neem is extremely beneficial and has anti bacterial properties. It is a natural way to cure the pimples. Apply the crushed leaves or make a paste with turmeric and then apply.
7. Sandalwood: Sandalwood paste can be made with turmeric and milk and applied on the skin.
8. Potato: Grate a potato and apply on the face to remove acne fast and naturally.
9. Cucumber: Grate a cucumber or blend it and apply this on the face. Leave it on for a while and then wash. This helps in reducing pimples and refreshing the skin.
10. Orange Peel: Orange peel can be grinded with some water to form a paste. Put this on the face.
11. Cinnamon: If you want to know how to remove acne fast and naturally, apply cinnamon powder mixed with lemon juice to the affected area.
12. Basil: Put some dried basil leaves in boiling water and let it steep for a while. When it cools down, apply this on the face.
13. Egg: Egg white can be put on the pimple. Leave it on for a while and wash.
14. Wheat Grass: Drink wheat grass juice to remove acne fast and naturally.
15. Lavender oil: Lavender Oil can be directly on the acne directly.
These are the remedies on how to remove acne fast and naturally. Also eat a healthy diet with vitamins and minerals for a healthy skin. Drink plenty of water and exercise regularly. Avoid greasy, oily and spicy food and drinks like tea and coffee.