Whenever you put on your favorite sleeveless top, then due to dark underarms often you feel embarrassed. Mostly fair people get affected with this problem as dark underarms are more visible on fair skin. There are many causes for this problem of dark underarms. Some of its main causes are mentioned below.
1. Excessive sweating all the times
2. Shaving continuously
3. Dead skin buildup
4. Due to wearing of tight fitting blouses or clothes which brush against the skin.
5. Due to the use of strong deodorants which contain alcohol.
6. Due to infection caused, if we don’t wash our underarms properly.
The problem of dark underarms can be easily cured with the help of home remedies. You can use these home remedies regularly, then only it will be effective. Some of the important and easy home remedies for dark underarms are given below.
1. You should avoid using deodorants which contain alcohol. Instead of these deodorants, you can use alum powder.
2. Apply some baking soda on your armpits after a shower rub.
3. You should wash your armpits with coconut oil on regularly basis.
4. Make a home remedy paste with 1 tsp of lime juice, 1 tsp of cucumber juice and little pit of turmeric powder. Apply this paste regularly on your armpits, 20 minutes before taking bath.
5. You can also rub the slice of lemon to your armpits. This home remedy for dark underarm is very effective and safe.
6. You can also add vitamin E oil to your armpits.
7. Prepare a paste of 1 tbsp, curd, 1 tsp gram flour, 1 tsp of cucumber juice and a pinch of turmeric powder. Apply this paste regularly to your underarms before taking bath. It is also an effective home remedy for dark underarms.
8. You should avoid the use of razors or even hair removing creams should also be avoided. It is advisable to go for safe waxing, instead of using these things. Waxing is effective in removing dead skin underneath.
9. You should wear cotton clothes.
10. Prepare a mixture of 1 teaspoon of cucumber juice, 1 teaspoon of lime juice and a pinch of turmeric powder. Apply it to your armpits for 20 minutes and then rinse it with cold water.
11. You can also apply a paste prepared from rose water and sandal wood powder on your under arms. Leave this paste for 20 minutes and then wash it with cold water.