Each and every person, even the smokers also know that smoking is very bad for health. Thousands of people die daily due to this smoking. Many chronic diseases are also linked with this problem of smoking like asthma, heart problems, mouth cancers, tuberculosis, lung cancer and also some stomach problem. There are many reasons why you should quit smoking. It is associated with many benefits like:
1. It reduces the risk of having the lung cancer.
2. It reduces the risk of having heart disease to a great extent.
3. Reduces the risk of having strokes and also the cancer related to mouth, throat, esophagus, bladder, cerviz and pancreatic cancer.
4. You will get better breathe and also reduces halitosis.
5. You will get nicer teeth like more whiter and healthier.
6. You will look and smell better.
7. You will not have to suffer from yellowish skin.
8. Your food taste will become better.
9. You will have more stamina.
You can quit smoking with the help of home remedies. It is very much necessary to quit smoking to live a healthier life and for this you have to take the help of natural remedies. Some of the important natural remedies for quit smoking are given below:
1. Intake of honey is very effective home remedy to get rid of smoking habit as it is the best food source which is rich in vitamins, enzymes, proteins and amino acids and it is very much helpful in dealing with cigarette addiction.
2. You can also quit your habit of smoking by drinking a mixture which is made by mixing the two tablespoons of baking soda or soda bicarbonate in a glass of water, with your every meal.
3. You can also quit the habit of smoking by following this home remedy to get rid of smoking habit. Take 1 table spoon of ground oats in 2 cups of boiled water and leave it for a night. Boil this mix for 5-10 minutes in the next morning and drink it 2-3 hours after your meals.
4. You can also chew 1-2 slices of dried pineapple with half tea spoon of honey each time when you want to smoke.
5. Drinking the juice of the grape is also very much effective home remedy for quit smoking.
But while following these home remedies for quit smoking, your will power should be strong enough so that you can quit the habit of smoking easily. Hope above home remedies will help you to quit smoking naturally.