Archive for January, 2009
There is something that I must take more care of— and that is to be able to deal with “well there is only one person I need to deal with in my office”. This is of primary importance given the fact that there has been some sea-changes accepted as part of the resolutions.
The rest of the Commitments remain as it is– No change of plans in those!!
Don’t know what happened: but it helped to take a couple of new year resolution:
- Someone freaks me out in the office… the solution is to “ignore” completely. I have waited for quite long, and now no more. It is time I put my best foot forward to protect my own integrity. Its high time
- Something needs to be done by the end of the year– if not this year, it will never be again. So it would be done this time.
- My Boss— I would not bug his head. Actually the point is, he is my Boss, and he has something called “Manager’s discretion”. So it is up to him to decide what is good and how to improve things- Not My Headache anymore.
- Office work needs to be perfect this time. It is a fight to excel over what I had done previously. So be it product, be it subject matter (revenue assurance and credit risk management), or be it Linux— need to prove myself as the real SME.
- Lastly, something on my plate— there are a couple of things I need to do for my own self– exercise and languages to learn. This time language is the first priority– even exercising for body fitness comes later.
So wishing a Happy New Year to me, to start with!
(excerpt from the lost blog)
It is not the first of my blog posts– I had been posting from my college life. But that was a separate blog. It was the time, when things like “heart break”, “loss of friends” and stuffs like that happened! I did not delete that Blog. It still remains!! It reminds me of those days in which I had been “hurt”. Good that I was hurt back then– today nothing hurts anymore. Basically that blog was more of “personal feelings posted” for people to read and comment –”trying to gather solace from outsiders” kind of idea. This time it is different. This is kind of reviving the way I used to see things!!. I don’t want to write something that sometime later I would not be able to read– my handwriting is really bad! So, you may say this is the Mr.Diary kind of place for me, and this is the first page in the “diary”.
Thus for now, I’m ending with this start.