Well last year, this very day, I was freakishly sick– and yet there were five commitments for the year. They were:
- Someone freaks me out in the office… the solution is to “ignore” completely. I have waited for quite long, and now no more. It is time I put my best foot forward to protect my own integrity. Its high time
- Something needs to be done by the end of the year– if not this year, it will never be again. So it would be done this time.
- My Boss— I would not bug his head. Actually the point is, he is my Boss, and he has something called “Manager’s discretion”. So it is up to him to decide what is good and how to improve things- Not My Headache anymore.
- Office work needs to be perfect this time. It is a fight to excel over what I had done previously. So be it product, be it subject matter (revenue assurance and credit risk management), or be it Linux— need to prove myself as the real SME.
- Lastly, something on my plate— there are a couple of things I need to do for my own self– exercise and languages to learn. This time language is the first priority– even exercising for body fitness comes later.