- Cannot forget the day my dad passed away.
- Cannot forget how my sister’s life has been ruined by a bastard and his family.
- Cannot forget the strain after dad passed away– the nights that were spent in Wipro campus trying to earn in the BPO to sustain the family.
- Cannot forget that a million INR needs to be repaid to all the kind hands that helped.
- Cannot forget that my house is in shambles and I cannot repair it.
- Cannot forget when “friends” left when i shared my heart and my loneliness out to them– that pissed them off.
- Cannot forget how the two most important friends, of whom one was the love of my life, completely misunderstood me and how I have lost them forever.
- Cannot forget how need of money has snatched my peace of mind completely.
- Cannot forget that the only reason I spend all my hours with my work, never caring for the family and loved ones is that, a hope persists that if I work well the company would pay a lot of money– a fleeting hope, but still trying to cling to it.
I work in the company — day in and day out– with the hope that my efforts would be realized and I would be appropriately rewarded— I’m not sure if at all that would happen– this is not my father’s company. Lobbying and politics exist in all places.
I am tired — very tired. I need sleep– I am too bogged down.
I need fresh air to breath– and a real fresh reason to live. I am a good resource– and that is what i need to be identified as that which is “in” me.!
I am feeling real tired. Need to rest in peace!