What are dark circles?
circles are discoloration of the skin under the eyes, which is
extremely delicate and much thinner than the rest of the body, which is
why this area is very sensitive. Most times the dark circles represent
a cosmetic problem rather than health.
The appearance of dark
circles sufferers not only women, but perhaps it will give more
importance, this is a problem that men suffer too.
No single cause is guilty of the appearance of dark circles. Passing a bad night or not feed properly can lead to appearance of dark circles, but not the only reasons.
Common causes of dark circles are:
* Enlarged blood vessels: our dark circles will have a bluish color.
* The passage of time while we get older, dark circles also becomes more noticeable.
* Diseases: dark circles tend to appear if we have any type of allergy,
suffer from conjunctivitis and rest or sleep less than necessary.
* Hormonal disorders: During pregnancy and irregular periods are more likely to appear dark circles.
* Stress: the hustle, bustle, clutter helps us look dark circles more pronounced.
* Genetics: although there is no majority agreement on this point most
experts think there is a hereditary factor which favors the appearance
of dark circles.
* Slices of cold cucumber applied for 10 minutes.
* Cold water compresses, refresh and energize the circulation in the area.
* Sleep at least 7 or 8 hours a day, and hopefully get her back.
* Take a little salt, avoid fluid retention.
* Use a cold chamomile tea for about 10 minutes, we will help lower inflammation and moisturize the area.
* Apply beaten egg whites with a brush under the eyes.