Heart problem are the leading cause of death in world: Approx 17.3 million people die in 2008 year from cardiovascular disease. What can we do to prevent heart attacks and recognize their symptoms early?
What is an infarct myocardial?
- Occurs when blood flow to the heart muscle is interrupted and the muscle cells do not receive sufficient oxygen. These cells undergo a process of necrosis or death cell.
- Damage derived from a heart attack can affect the efficiency with which the heart contracts and expands, which in turn may limit their ability both to be filled to be emptied.
- In a mild attack, Symptoms (pain and others) can be very subtle and even may not occur. This is what is called ‘infarct silent “, which can go unnoticed and only detected later electrocardiograms.
- A Myocardial Infarction can cause severe death immediately, in minutes or hours. It can also damage the heart muscle so severely that it may not work properly and generate arrhythmias and heart failure. The pain Chest derivative obstruction part of the coronary arteries is known as angina pectoris.
Recommendations to prevent heart problem: Maintaining a healthy weight and walked daily….The question is: What happened? The reality is that there was no mistake. In fact, 50% of persons suffering myocardial infarction not have high rates of cholesterol. Every day find new enemies involved in the Myocardial Infarction ischemic (stroke), conditions that involve inflammation, tiny particles, viruses and bacteria … This is the list of new risks.
Pattern B LDL.
In some patients, infarct the problem is the high rates of cholesterol in the blood, is inserted into a particular category is known as “LDL pattern B”. ” And, although we all know that high rates of LDL (”Low-intensity lipoprotein” or cholesterol “Bad”) are certainly dangerous, the size of the particles of LDL or cholesterol “Bad” is an important factor. When they are very small (which is known as “pattern B LDL”), the risk of heart attack increases. The reason? That these particles easily slip through the arterial walls (endothelium) and become arterial plaque.
- Shilajit an anti-aging herb very beneficial for overall health help to reduce blood sugar levels and Sexual debility and weakness
In addition, people such as Ignatius, fall into the category of “pattern B LDL” often tend to have low values of cholesterol HDL (”high-density lipoprotein” or cholesterol “Good”) and high triglyceride levels, and your HDL is less effective in helping eliminate cholesterol bad body. What is even more dangerous: the blood vessels in these patients are more prone to spasm, which can break the plaque and promoting blood clot formation can trigger infarct.
Are you are coming forward to stop reading this article? Do not. The good news is that the “pattern B LDL” is easy to treat. Enough to undergo a diet low fat saturated (in meat fat and coconut and palm oils, used in confectionery) do moderate to vigorous exercise and taking niacin (vitamin B3) so regularly. After treatment with such vitamin medicines already have normal values lipids in the blood.
Get free consultation online - 24 Hour’s Free Support at http://herbalcureindia.com/free-consultation.htm to prevent cardiovascular disease, natural remedies for cholesterol and treatment for high blood pressure.