is a relatively common condition experienced. Especially in the first
months of the start of sexual life, women often feel more or less the
pain. Especially at a time when women are not ready enough to be in
relationships rather disturbing dimension of pain may help achieve.
In examining reasons for dyspareunia from bottom to top from the
entrance of the vagina toward the inner genital organs to make a
distinction will contribute to a better understanding of the subject .
Input causes the vagina due to:
- Related problems hymen: hymen to be tough as the structure of this
situation is the most typical.
- Menopause -related decline in tissue and dryness: the menopause, they
lose their flexibility and the genital tissues, vaginal dryness and
irritation may cause pain is sexual intercourse.
And being ready enough to have a relationship - related irritation
- on cut scar in : particularly difficult birth after the vaginal
entrance and into the vagina to the high number of stitches required ,
or birth injuries to heal during the infection occurs when the seams
often scar leaving heal and scar the intercourse pain causes .
- Infections: Herpes Simplex active infections genital herpes and pain
during sexual intercourse and at other times.
Vagina due to reasons:
- Infections: a severe infection of the vagina relationship could cause
And tumor - mass: mass in the vagina are very rare. Large masses can
cause pain and bleeding together and being ready enough to have a
relationship - related irritation
- Foreign body against development of allergic responses: a latex condom
in the structure of the substance may cause severe allergic reactions
in some women. Entry of the vagina and the vagina in such cases to be
touch sensitive tissue edema and may cause pain during that
- Congenital defects of the vagina: the vagina from birth to narrow or
become severely short- forms can lead to pain during the relationship.
The pelvic structures - causes due to internal cause’s genital organs:
- Pelvic inflammatory conditions: acute pelvic infections and subsequent
recovery period, and may cause pain during intercourse.
- Endometriosis: endometriosis in the genital organs in the region is a
condition which causes adhesions. These adhesions can cause pain and
stress during the relationship.
system and urinary
tract diseases: rare cause of pain become
bowel disease Crohn’s disease
- Hemorrhoids, fistula and fissure anus and rectum regions diseases such
as : during and after defecation can lead to pain may also cause
dyspareunia due to such proximity .
- belonging to the urethra or bladder problems
First relationship was painful to be afraid of, and relationships of
women during sexual intercourse may cause pain to.
Vaginismus may interfere with the evaluation must be conducted with a
differential diagnosis is extremely important.