The obsession with weight loss has led many people not only to resort to weight loss products, but to suffer eating disorders like anorexia and bulimia, which can cause death.
Here are its main features:
a) Anorexia. Who suffers extreme reduces food intake and perform
strenuous exercise routines, which causes much less than this ideal
weight. The diagnostic criteria are:
* Refusal to maintain appropriate body weight.
* Intense fear of gaining weight or becoming fat.
* False perception of the silhouette, for though those affected are obese feel very thin.
* Absence of menstruation (in women).
* Denial of the problem.
b) Bulimia. A condition in which many individuals, mostly women, have
frequent episodes of hunger, but after drinking large quantities of food
themselves vomit or take laxatives and diuretics to prevent weight
gain. You can go unnoticed because they do not manifest dramatic weight
loss. The diagnostic criteria are:
* Recurrent episodes of binge: consume in a short period large amounts of food, which is higher than most people would eat.
* Feeling lack of control over eating during the episode (e.g., feeling that one is not able to stop before the meal).
* Recurrent inappropriate behavior to compensate and prevent weight gain
such as self-induced vomiting, abuse of laxatives, diuretics or other
medications, fasting or excessive exercise.
* Self-esteem is unduly influenced by body shape and weight.
It is important to note that the only effective way to lose weight is to
follow balanced diet and physical exercise, because as you probably
noticed the miracle products do not work. Also, if you decided to
control their weight, hold fast to its goal and put in the hands of
qualified specialists. You also get important tip and fat burner remedies and natural slimming product to loose weight fast at http://www.herbalcureindia.com/weight-loss.html
Weight Loss Product