Dispenses with the sausages, cheese, meat, chocolate, cakes and sauces, as in all the fat is combined with empty carbohydrates.
Getting fit is not only going to the gym and stop eating anything that we like. Make our body look attractive and healthy requires a record that begins in the daily habits. There is no point exercising crush you if you are not careful then with food. Therefore, it is so important that we include in our daily life routines that will help us to achieve excellent physical condition, and of course, mind.
* Most importantly, Concentration. In your will get your body dependent. Forget the “I wont be able” and replace it with “I’ll get it.”
* Start the day with a simple chart of gymnastics, in addition to help you burn calories, you will eliminate stress. And do not forget that exercise is a great therapy reduces anxiety and convulsive desire to eat at all hours.
* Say goodbye to the sloth and start walking instead of driving. The shortcuts are no longer useful if you want to stay in shape.
* Any excuse is good to go for a walk: go to the newsstand to buy the newspaper, walking the dog, make a small purchase, etc…
* From now on, the elevator is broken. If you go down and up the stairs twice a day can get to burn 200 calories
* Drink two liters of water daily, it’s good to moisturize the skin, digestive tract and eliminate toxins.
* Tighten the abdominal muscles for a few seconds is good to fool the hungry.
Lose weight without fad diets use
With the arrival of good weather, we want to look into neck, leg … However, when we strip away the socks and long pants, bill passed us how little we care for the winter. So it is good time to say goodbye to those extra pounds that we took.
There four patterns to get off a few kilos in a healthy and effective without the use of fad diets:
1 - Do five meals a day and follows a set schedule. No Gap between meals and don’t skip meals. Eating at odd times and inordinately increases the risk of obesity.
2- Sport should be your greatest ally. Simply walking for 45 minutes every day, with 10 minutes of aerobic exercise and 10 minutes of weights. Do not take more than an hour. It is a good time to the gym.
3 - Do not try to lose 2 kilos in a week. So just get tired soon and not manage to reach your goals. Think about how well it will wear that dress fitted last year. It’s important that you get challenges.
4- Do not follow other people’s diets. They can do very well, but you do. Every body and every metabolism is different, so should be your doctor who will advise which scheme is best suited to you.