It’s a natural response of the body when not enough rest or no change in style or lifestyle, and when problems at home, school or work. Produces anxiety and can affect any age. When a person suffers from stress is greater risk of minor illnesses such as cold or cough, because the emotional state reduces the body’s defenses.
* Pace of life.
* Devote most time to work and put aside recreation.
* Changes in lifestyle caused by the birth of a child, death of a loved one, divorce or job loss.
* Exposure to noise sources.
* Problems in school work and home.
* Enough sleep, anxiety and depression.
* Drug use.
Most often, stress is associated with negative events or thoughts, which are difficult experiences that most people find unpleasant, frightening, or anxiety-producing. Stress may result from teasing by peers, being bullied, anxiety about homework or tests, disappointment about not achieving a goal, encountering unfamiliar people or places, or efforts to cram too many activities into too little time. Job stress and caregiver stress often fall into this category.
* Memory impairment.
* Headache and muscle.
* Lack of appetite.
* When a person smokes and is common in this state is to increase the number of cigarettes consumed.
* Children can suffer the symptoms mentioned above, except memory impairment.
* Can be determined that a person does not perform under stress when efficiently their daily activities and lost enthusiasm for them.
* The diagnosis is made based on these signs, take into account the clinical history and examination is performed to know the cause that produces stress.
* Relaxation helps block stress.
* Physical exercise and breathing relieves nervousness.
* Sleeping 6 to 8 hours daily.
* Arrange each of the daily activities.
* Vitamin supplements and food strengthens the body and help counteract the tiredness or fatigue
* We recommend taking natural calming herbal teas counter to control nervousness, anxiety, and irritability.
* There are some medications indicated for insomnia, which does not require a prescription.
* Headache and muscle can be relieved with nonprescription pain.
* You can use relaxation techniques to reduce muscle tension.
* Establish an exercise routine.
* Take a warm bath for 30 minutes.
* The music controls nervousness.
* If stress causes an increase in the number of cigarettes consumed, you can use the snuff deshabituantes not require a prescription.
* When a child has stress, it is best to try to live in a quiet (no noise, with soft music and avoiding discussions), to induce him to playing sports, and may even resort to relaxation techniques (e.g. yoga).
* Sometimes, especially if stress is durable, it is advisable to go to a psychiatric or psychological therapy.
Always talk to your doctor.