If I have herpes can I have sex? This question always comes in mind……………………..
If you have been diagnosed with genital herpes do not need to give up
sex entirely. But you need to make some changes in the timing and the
way you practice.
Herpes unlike other sexually transmitted diseases like chlamydia and
gonorrhea, is incurable. So, has the responsibility to take precautions
to avoid infecting your partner.
Precautions to take:
• Find out all you can about herpes. Herpes can cause painful sores,
blister-like, on the lips and inside the vagina, in areas covered by
pubic hair around the anus. Learn how it is transmitted and ways to
avoid infection. Talk to your doctor.
• Tell your partner that you are cold and are taking measures to prevent contagion.
• During outbreaks, avoid direct contact, including oral sex, vaginal
and anal sex. It is during this phase “active” herpes is most
• Decide with your partner what things are not allowed between an outbreak and another.
“It is possible to transmit the virus inactive phases through” viral
shedding “when small amounts of the virus come to the surface of the
“Some couples are not deprived of any sexual activity during these
intermediate others use a condom. (Condoms do not provide 100%
“The best thing is to have sex without erotic penetration (including manual genital stimulation, kissing and hugging).
• Use oral antiviral drug. Take them at the first sign of an outbreak to
reduce severity, or every day to suppress outbreaks (which could also
reduce viral shedding).
More Important How to stay safe is more important, Read more on how to build sexual stamina and Increase Penis Size to get more sustained erection. And For women Lady Secret Serum to tighten loose Vagina grip for more sexual pleasure. You all get at http://www.herbalcureindia.com