Acne, whether terrible or not, usually is very worrying in any way.
However, an acne breakout can be darker concern, and then it is softer
counterparts. Here we look at ways to overcome their severe acne and
acne effects. Severe is usually distinguished by skin conditions such
as pain, cysts, deep, widespread damage to the skin and scars.
Apples - eat 3 - 4 apples per day, while working to clear up acne.
Apples are good for skin health. Eat at least 2 per day. Eat organic
apples because you can eat the skins and most pectin is in the skin,
which helps with constipation. Apples contain ascorbic acid, fiber,
pectin, minerals and vitamins.
* Apricots - eat as many as you like.
Apricots are a great source of minerals, fiber and beta-carotene and
will help control acne that helps prevent or relieve constipation.
Bananas - eat a banana a day. Bananas feed the good bacteria in your
colon. Feeding the good bacteria, you prevent the bad bacteria from
overtaking the colon and producing toxic acids that reach the skin and
* Blackberries - and help purify the blood is good for
constipation. They help a weak kidney and are good for creating a good
skin of his face.
* Blueberries are a good blood cleanser. They are also good for constipation and various skins - eczema, acne, and psoriasis.
* Cantaloupes - are high in vitamin A, C, and have many other minerals. This makes them good for any kind of skin problems.
* Cherries - are cleaning the blood and helps smooth the liver and kidneys. They promote regular bowel movements.
* Figs - are high in fiber and help to reduce constipation.
* Grapefruits - helps to dissolve and eliminate poisons from drugs thus improving liver function
* Grapes - help cleanse the body, build blood, and build the body. It is good for constipation, skin and liver problems.
* Mango - is good for inflammation of the kidneys. It contains a large amount of minerals that help neutralize the acid waste.
Strawberries - have been shown to have a strong anti-acne activity.
They are rich in pectin content, which helps keep the bowels moving.
Pineapple - contains many vitamins and minerals. It contains papain,
which helps digest proteins. They are useful for the excess mucus,
digestive problems, intestinal worms and constipation.
many of these fruits in your diet. If you do, you begin to see
improvements in your skin and your acne will start to clean. Acne
should not be forgotten and should be treated with great care and
responsibility for ensuring a healthy diet and life.