reproductive system. It lies just below the bladder, in front of the
rectum in men and is roughly the size of walnut. Surrounds the urethra
as it also affects the normal flow of urine. Usually, hormones control
the lying. These hormones are responsible for their growing influence.
They are very effective and important for maintaining balance in
Mostly in the prostate
enlargement, a narrowing of the urethra due to which
elimination of urine more difficult. It is a condition called non-cancer
and often occurs in men over the age of 50 years. Urethra is a tube
that runs from the bladder through the prostate gland. If the prostate
is enlarged narrow the urethra and thus causes difficulties in
the elimination of urine.
of prostate by a person suffering from the encounter much
difficulty in the beginning of the urine. People often have the feeling
of urination as some urine always remains in the bladder. Even people
also need to urinate 2-3 times a night. It is very urgent to pee
suffering from the problem
of prostate enlargement else can dribble to also stain
clothing. A patient feels pain in the perineum area between anus and
1. Avoid stress and learn to relax.
2. Limit consumption of alcohol especially beer.
3. Avoid consumption of coffee, alcohol, tea, as the production of urine
4. Strictly avoiding the consumption of flour, white sugar and refined
5. The foods treated with pesticides and hormones should be avoided.
6. Taking cholesterol foods should be avoided.
7. Increase your intake of foods rich in protein quality, natural whole
foods and the unsaturated fatty acids from vegetable oils.
8. Avoid foods rich in fat such as whole milk, meat and other fat-rich
foods such as the risk of cancer also increase.
9. Prefer to eat whole grain, fruit and vegetables. These foods are rich
in vitamins and full of fiber and low fat due to toxic substances that
can be easily removed from the body.
10. Consumption of onions and garlic are very effective. They have the
properties to fight cancer cells and also help in detoxification.