to get these documents from the Building Proposal (or Building
Permissions) department of municipal corporations all over India.
- Letter of Intent (LOI) or Proposal submitted by the builder or architect.
- Intimation of Disapproval (IOD) or Intimation of Approval (IOA) issued by the Building Proposal department (also called Building Permission department in some places).
- Commencement Certificate (CC)
- Plan Layouts submitted (elevation plans, cross sections, floor plans of each floor, layout of sewage and other infrastructure facilities)
- Occupation Certificate (OC)
- Building Completion Certificate (BCC)
- “We don’t know which building you are referring. That builder is not named in our records.”
- “Please specify CT Survey no of the plot of land.”
- “Give the file number, otherwise we can’t locate the file you are referring to.”
- “The file is lost / misplaced.”
- “Come and take inspection.” When the citizen goes for inspection, that particular file is not placed before him, or it is placed with crucial papers missing.