Uncontaminated and safe drinking water is essential for human health. That is why an array of technologies is used for eliminating adulteration, but they are awfully unsuccessful in eradicating the life threatening diseases and bacteria. This is a source of worry as more and more people are falling to water borne infections.
In India, more than 200 million people have no access to uncontaminated water. They are enforced to drink from the unhygienic watercourses and streams. Particularly in India, the scarcity is starting to distress life all over. Even as groundwater resources are being drained to meet up industrial, rural, and private requirements for uncontaminated water, at the same pace population is also increasing constantly requiring more resources. High applications of chemicals are established in a large proportion of the water with fluoride, selenium, and arsenic being a few of the most damaging. Further elements, such as chloride and nitrate are also intensifying.
When it comes to home water purifiers the default option for a lot of people is the reverse osmosis water purifier. This technology is extensively used in bottled water, as it is very effectual in eliminating the adulteration, hence giving it a very satisfying flavor. Though, these days, RO water purifiers are move stealthily into household as specifically made reverse osmosis water filters are overflowing in the markets. The major theory following reverse osmosis is the utilization of a porous covering to obstruct all solute on one side leaving the solvent to surpass to the other side. This results in water that is unpolluted and protected.
RO water purifiers are favorable for ground water usage, or where water is hard or saline.
But prior to buying any RO system, you must get the water tested to find out what kinds of pollutants are present in it.
While water concerns are growing everyday due to high level of contamination in various sources of drinking water for household use, many people still depend on conventional method of water treatment at home like straining, boiling, filtering with candle filter etc.
These methods are not adequate for removal of all contaminants and providing safe, fresh and good tasting water.
If you are concern about your family’s health consider buying a WATER PURIFIER
How to choose a water Purifier
1. Determine whether you are in the market for a simple water filter or a water purification system. Filters (such as candle filter or on-tap system) are designed to remove only physical impurities. Purification is an in-depth, more thorough process that is designed to remove most of the contaminants.
2. Research branded water purification systems available in the market. The most popular and effective methods are RO (reverse osmosis) water purifiers and UV water purifiers.
3. Look into purchasing a reverse osmosis (RO) water purification system for the most effective removal of bacteria, viruses, heavy metals, and other contaminants. An RO system is an expensive solution, but its effectiveness and durability make it the most desirable for those who desire pure, safe, fresh and good tasting water in the home at all times.
4. Consider a UV water purifier if your primary goal is a portable method of getting clean water when needed. It is effective in eradicating bacteria and viruses. It is important to note, however, that the UV method alone will not remove contaminants like heavy metals, pesticides and will not make water taste good.
Top Tips and Warning
• Don’t compromise and choose the most advance water purification technology of RO for pure, safe, fresh and good tasting water at home.
• Please ensure to buy water purifier of well reputed & trusted brand.
• While buying RO purifier, please ensure that water is just not only purified but also well protected in the storage tank.
• Please check that the internal parts used in the system coming in contact with water are of international quality and are of food grade materials.
• Please ensure to check global certification like WQA (USA) Gold Seal mark for RO or UV systems as many local assemblers import components from local or non-reputed Chinese suppliers assembles units in India.
• You may also choose to look for advance Direct Flow RO water purifier (tank less) with filter change indicators and other diagnostic electronic interface.
• Whichever method you might choose, it is important to keep the system maintained. Change any filters when specified by the instructions to ensure that the water in your home stays clean and pure.
• Levels of water contaminants are hard to determine for the untrained individual, so when purchasing a filtration or purification system, be sure that the retailer is reputable and knowledgeable.
There are many ro water purifier companies in the market with different range & variety. Whirlpool of India is one of the leading manufacturer and marketer of major home appliances in India. It manufactures different types of water purifiers. The Variety of models is designed to suit the necessities of different classes of consumers and is highly appreciated in the market. For more details and information you can visit our online portal www.whirlpoolindia.com