Tagged and tugging
As you wish
This tag has been circulating on the ilands faster than the Array bug :) I fear if I don't fill this up, you will get angry :) So here it goes:
1. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATER:
Either of 'Jane tu ya jane na' or 'Kismat Konnection'.
2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
'The McKinsey Way' and 'To Have or To be?'
3. FAVOURITE BOARD GAME?
4. FAVOURITE MAGAZINE?
5. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Freshly cooked Paratha's :) In general, no-smell is the best, otherwise anything pleasant but moderately strong will do.
6. FAVORITE SOUND?
Computer's boot up / start-up sound :)
7. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?
Things get over
8. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING THAT YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP?
Switching off the alarm
9. FAVORITE FASTFOOD PLACE?
10. FUTURE CHILD’S NAME?
I won't tell this to all! Have thought a boy's name, am not sure about girl's. Will ask her when 'she' comes :)
11. FINISH THE STATEMENT: `IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY, I’D:
Fulfil mother's dreams. Will have a beautiful house with a big library; and will buy a palace. Also, will open lots of shelters for old cows. And will fund lots of poor children's education. Money still remains? :)
12. DO YOU DRIVE FAST?!
Yes, but not that fast!
13. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
Am I mad?
14. STORMS: COOL OR SCARY?
Cool if I could find a safe place to take shelter, but in general bad. But, not scary
15. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?!
First car? I forgot; will ask my personal assistant. Why do you want to know this? Are you selling insurance products? :)
16. FAVORITE DRINK:
Real's mango nectar
17. FINISH THIS STATEMENT: IF I HAD THE TIME, I WOULD
Wow! But I would do what I am doing.
18. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI?
Will eat if mother says so :)
19. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE?
Of course natural black.
20. NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS YOU HAVE LIVED IN:
Alphabetically: Bilaspur, Durgapur, Lucknow, Motihari, Mumbai, Muzaffarpur, Raipur
21. FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Cricket and hockey when India plays
22. WHAT’S UNDER YOUR BED?
23. WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE BORN AS AGAIN?
My parents' son. Hey! With the same sisters too :) And if the elder sister could become my elder brother in the next birth (only if she agrees) then it would be so nice. Will you grant me this pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease :)
24. MORNING PERSON OR NIGHT OWL?
Both; but am more comfortable as night person :)
25. OVER-EASY OR SUNNY-SIDE UP?
Over easy: I don't pretend (If I got the correct meaning)
26. FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX?
27. FAVORITE PIE?
Which ever you give me: a veg one :)
28. FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOUR?
29. WHO WOULD YOUR DREAM DATE BE?
a. WENZEL Dashington
b. Banian Khan
c. Mr. Gajaninee M.F. Hussein
None of these
30. OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU TAGGED THIS TO, WHO’S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST?
I haven't tagged this to anyone!!! It was I who was caught into this :)
31. ARE YOU A VEGETARIAN
At preset yes.
32. Your first Lip Encounter ' When and Where ' 1) In the Balcony 2) Behind the School Bus 3) In the movie theater or .
Yet to happen
33. Do you sleep in the buff:
34. If you SEE a PERSON in the buff what would you do? ' 1) scream "There is a naked person"!!!!!!! 2) cover your eyes or 3) DROOL
First two: one after the other :)
35. MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENT
Teacher gave me a slap :)
From this exercise I reach the following conclusions:
1. This questionnaire was not created in India.
Clues: 'pie', 'lip encounter', 'first car'.
2. May be some NRI created this.
Clues: 'dream dates options', 'different cities/towns you have lived in'.
3. This was created by a boy to get filled up by a girl:
Clues: 'Dream date options', 'stuff animals',
4. Seems the last 5 questions were added afterwards.
Clues: Q30 seemed to be perfect ending of the tags, some Q31+ have smaller case letters, earlier had only Capital ones.
Picture: Stop your smile if you can :)