How to Get Rid of Belly Fat
In the age of six-pack abs and eight-pack abs, a rim of fat around your waistline is uncomfortable for sure. Not only it spoils your appearance and beauty, belly fat can pose major health hazards too.If you have loads of fat deposited around your belly, you are more prone to cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, cancer and many other health problems. So the effort to get a flat belly is of huge craze in this 21st century.
The reasons behind a fat belly: The unused fat of our body gets easily accumulated in our abdominal region. A fat waistline is the effect of an irregular lifestyle, unbalanced diet, bad sleeping pattern, consumption of excessive alcohol, lack of physical activities and exercises.
The Cure: There is no miracle cure which will reduce your belly fat overnight. And noparticular treatment is there targeting only your belly fat. But in a positive note, the normal weight loss programs affects the belly fat faster than the other parts of the body because the type of fat deposited in your belly is metabolically more active and easier to lose. So don’t lose your heart. Gear up and start a strict regime to trim your tummy.
Home Based Remedies: Rather than spending hundreds of dollars in tummy tucking sessions and pills, it is always safer and more economical to try for the natural home based remedies, if you have patience and you are consistent to continue the treatment for a longer span.
Natural Remedies to Get Rid of Belly Fat
1. A regular schedule of cardio vascular exercises like tread mill, brisk walking, jogging, swimming helps in overall weight loss and reducing belly fat too.
2. Cut your sugar intake. Say no to sweets.
3. Instead of having heavy meals divide it in 4 to 5 mini meals as it prevents the fat from getting deposited.
4. Have lemon tea or ginger tea with cinnamon as substitute of coffee.
5. Cut off your salt intake and keep a track of your cholesterol level.
6. Increase your water intake. Along with exercise, drinking plenty of water will help you in your weight loss program.
7. Discard processed foods in your diet. Rather eat plenty of fresh vegetables, salad and fruits.
8. According to latest research, calcium has a positive impact in reducing belly fat. So drink skimmed milk and dairy products rich in calcium.
9. High protein diet rich with fiber and whole grains are best for burning belly fat.
10. Have adequate sleep. Your sleep pattern controls your body weight.
11. Try to lead a stress free life. Stress generally increases our appetite. If appetite isenhanced we consume food in large quantity and the fat may get deposited in our abdominal area.
12. Do not completely cut eating fatty food as fat is an essential source of energy. So try to intake mostly polyunsaturated fatty acids like sunflower oil, soya oil etc. which are also rich in omega 3 fatty acids and they help in shedding your flab.
Trimming your tummy or burning belly fat is a part of an entire weight loss program. And if one can do it with dedication and determination, belly fat will get reduced gradually in due course of time. Wish you get great abs soon!
Warning: The reader of this article should exercise all precautionary measures while following instructions on the home remedies from this article. Avoid using any of these products if you are allergic to it. The responsibility lies with the reader and not with the site or the writer.This information is solely for informational purposes.
IT IS NOT INTENDED TO PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE and should not be treated as a substitute for the medical advice of your own doctor.
Always Listen To Your Family Doctor Lead A Healthy & A Happy Life
VISIT BLOG &FWD TO YOUR FRIENDS
GO THROUGH THE I LAND POSTS