It was a bitterly cold day, and a young boy was shivering on the sidewalk. His clothes were ragged, his shoes had holes in them, and he had no coat at all. A woman noticed the boy and took pity on him.
“Are you lost?” she asked. “Where are your parents?” The boy shook his head and shrugged.
She took him to a clothing store and bought him a complete set of clothing, including shoes, coat, mittens and a cap. Then they ate lunch at a nearby McDonald’s, while she wondered how to make sure he *had* a home to go to.
The youngster was overjoyed at all this, and as he finished his milkshake he asked, “Are you God’s mother?”
The gentle woman smiled and answered, “Oh, no! I’m just a child of God.”
The boy said, “I knew you had to be related to HIM!”
- More saiyan to hain pardes, main kya karun sawan ko……..
- Shaam se aankh me nami si hai ~ aaj fir aapki kami si hai……….
- Ye jo tera jikar hai, ya itar hai…jab jab karti hun….mehakti hun, behakti hun,chehakti hun…..
- Nahin saamne tu alag baat hai…mere paas hai tu…mere saath hai tu….
- Jaane kyun Dil jaanta hai…tu hai to I’ll be allright~ dedicated to all my Friends…